Below you can get a detailed overview of the data we collect from you and what we do with them. We also inform you about your privacy rights and point out whom you can contact with questions about the processing of your data.
In addition, we process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes based on a weighing of interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). The interests are named below:
(1) Should a security incident occur in our company that affects your data, we are obliged to report the case to our data protection supervisory authority (Art. 33 GDPR). Since our legitimate interest is to comply with this statutory reporting obligation as quickly as possible, it may happen that we process your data in the context of the investigation of the corresponding security incident. Reports of these security incidents to data protection supervisory authorities do not contain any of your personal data.
(2) As it is our interest to ensure the security of our systems, we regularly conduct security and efficiency tests that allow us to process your above-mentioned data.
(3) In the event of litigation it is our interest to keep evidence until all relevant statutory limitation periods pursuant according to sections 195 and fallowing of the German Civil Code have expired. For this purpose, we retain the relevant data about you in accordance with these limitation periods.
(4) In addition, it is our interest to investigate suspected cases and to hand over relevant information to law enforcement authorities in case of a specific criminal suspicion.
2. Information about automated individual decisions
There are no automated individual decisions.
3. Legal basis for processing your data
We process your data as stated under "Inquiries and comments" within the scope of the contract-like relationship with you in order for you to avail yourself of these services (Art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR).
4. Deletion periods (or storage duration)
- 6 months after solving an inquiry
- You can delete your own public comments and ‘likes’ at any time.
- For the preservation of evidence, we retain data within the framework of the statutory limitation provisions in according to §§ 195ff. BGB on. The storage duration of your data may exceed the duration stated above. Limitation periods can last up to 30 years. The regular limitation period is 3 years.
5. Origin of the data
We do not collect data from third parties.
6. Data recipients outside the EU
By visiting our page, Facebook receives your personal data. The EU Commission will determine which non-EU countries have an adequate level of data protection. The EU Commission certifies companies in the US who participate in the EU-US Privacy Shield as a data recipient with a reasonable data protection level. This agreement between the US and the EU ensures that US companies who participate in the EU-US Privacy Shield comply with the European level of data protection. According to its own information, Facebook has joined the EU-US Privacy Shield.